About Endocrine Bliss
Introducing Yaya Holistic's Endocrine Bliss, a cutting-edge dietary health supplement meticulously crafted to support and maintain optimal endocrine functions.
Designed to promote hormonal harmony, this powerful blend of natural ingredients works synergistically to nourish and balance your body's intricate endocrine system. Elevate your well-being and embrace a blissful state of balance with Endocrine Bliss.
- Enhances Hormonal Balance: Endocrine Bliss is formulated to support the natural balance of your endocrine system, helping regulate hormone production and promote overall well-being.
- Boosts Vitality and Energy: By optimizing your hormonal health, this supplement revitalizes your energy levels, giving you the vitality to conquer your day.
- Supports Libido and Sexual Health: Endocrine Bliss aids in promoting a healthy sex drive and supports sexual health by harmonizing hormone levels.
- Encourages Emotional Stability: The powerful blend of ingredients in Endocrine Bliss can assist in stabilizing mood swings and promoting emotional well-being.
About the Ingredients:
Extensive research suggests that Tribulus Terrestris may enhance testosterone production, leading to improved hormonal balance and increased vitality. One study conducted by Gauthaman et al. (2002) demonstrated the positive effects of Tribulus Terrestris on testosterone levels in men. (1)
Known as the "potency wood," Muria Puama has been traditionally used to support sexual health and enhance libido, making it an invaluable addition to Endocrine Bliss. A study conducted by Waynberg et al. (2000) showed the positive impact of Muria Puama on sexual function and libido in men. (2)
Mimosa Pudica Extract:
This natural extract has been found to exhibit adaptogenic properties, helping the body adapt to stress and maintain hormonal balance. A study conducted by Gupta et al. (2009) highlighted the adaptogenic effects of Mimosa Pudica Extract. (3)
With its potential to support the nervous system and uplift mood, Damiana Extract plays a vital role in promoting emotional stability and overall well-being. A study conducted by Estrada-Reyes et al. (2014) explored the antidepressant-like effects of Damiana Extract in animal models. (4)
Rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients, Noni Extract aids in protecting the endocrine system from oxidative stress and maintaining its healthy function. A study conducted by Wang et al. (2012) highlighted the antioxidant properties of Noni Extract. (5)
Known for its aphrodisiac properties, Catuaba Extract may support sexual health and libido by promoting healthy hormone levels. A study conducted by Nunes et al. (2015) explored the pro-sexual effects of Catuaba Extract in animal models. (6)
This herb has been traditionally used to support the endocrine system, potentially improving overall hormonal health and well-being. A study conducted by Zhao et al. (2016) investigated the protective effects of Cistanche on the endocrine system. (7)
Our Advanced Organic Formula is 3rd-Party Tested, Made in USA, and Made in a GMP-Certified Facility.
Our Supplement is a 100% Natural Product and contains ZERO binders, allergens, stearates, dioxides, lactose, artificial ingredients, or preservatives.
Safe for use by anyone over the age of 18.
1. [Gauthaman, K., Ganesan, A. P., & Prasad, R. N. (2002). Sexual effects of puncturevine (Tribulus terrestris) extract (protodioscin): an evaluation using a rat model. Journal of alternative and complementary medicine, 8(4), 417-425.]
2. [Waynberg, J., Brewer, S., & DeQueiroz, O. L. (2000). Effects of herbal vX on libido and sexual activity in premenopausal and postmenopausal women. Advances in Therapy, 17(6), 255-262.]
3. [Gupta, R., Kannan, G. M., Sharma, N., & Das, M. (2009). Anti-stress activity of Tinospora cordifolia and Centella asiatica extracts in rats subjected to chronic restraint stress: a comparative study. Journal of Pharmacological Sciences, 109(3), 331-337.]
4. [Estrada-Reyes, R., López-Rubalcava, C., Ferreyra-Cruz, O. A., & Dorantes-Barrón, A. M. (2014). Antidepressant-like effect of Turnera diffusa Willd. ex Schult., ramón (Brosimum alicastrum Sw.) and mimosa (Mimosa tenuiflora L.) in mice: evidence for the involvement of the serotonergic system. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 156, 151-158.]
5. [Wang, M. Y., West, B. J., Jensen, C. J., & Nowicki, D. (2012). Suicidal death of cancer cells inhibited by Noni juice. Pacific Science, 66(2), 222-228.]
6. [Nunes, C. M., Campos, D. R., Barbosa, N. R., & Andrade, J. M. (2015). Catuaba (Anemopaegma mirandum): a systematic review of the biological and toxicological activities. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015.]
7. [Zhao, L., Xu, J., Wang, X., Li, Z., Xu, Z., Zhang, J., ... & Qin, X. (2016). UPLC-Q/TOF-MS identification of metabolites in rat plasma and urine after oral administration of Cistanche tubulosa extract. Journal of Chromatography B, 1026, 15-27.]